Corvette Urethane Bushing Kit for the front and rear of a vehicle with a Flat Out Engineering Corvette Suspension Installation kit.
The stock Corvette rubber suspension bushings are prone to weather cracking and deterioration after prolonged use. They also elongate when worn allowing improper alignment and suspension travel. The best solution is replacing them with urethane bushings. Replacing your stock rubber bushings with our specially designed urethane bushings provides optimum handling without sacrificing ride quality. Specially formulated with a softer material composite than racing style bushings for a better ride and increased performance.
- Upper and lower front control arm bushings
- Rack and pinion mounting bushings
- Rear control arm bushings
- Diff carrier mount bushings
- Lower rear strut rod bushings
- Tie rod end boots
- “Super Grease” for installation and lubrication.
- Available in Red or Black (Specify when ordering)
There are no reviews yet.